Icon Request - Simge İstek Genel Konu

anticor

Administrator
Yönetici
Anything about my icon pack is here.

Include special requests and report bugs.

Before you reply about requests, you need to register to forum.

Sometimes I'll share codes here, open the forum sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Play Store üzerine hobi olarak yaptığım simge paketlerine ait eksikler ve isteklere ait yorumları buradan hızlı bir şekilde ulaştırabilirsiniz. Mümkün olduğunca buradan gelen istekleri

yapmaya çalışacağım. Spam oluşturmadan önce üye olarak mesaj atabilirsiniz. Aynı gün olmasa da elimden geldiğince dönüş yapacağım. Arada kod da dağıtacağım.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son düzenleme:

anticor

Administrator
Yönetici
Old Yomira Icon Pack is now free and the purpose is that old one is too old to be update. The base icons are really old. But I'll updated for last one for a big update. After now please check the Yomira Premium Icon Pack.

hvvass

Tüm simge paketleri 3 günlüğüne tamamen ücretsiz. (2 tanesi hariç)

All of my icon packs are free offer for 3 days only. Get it on PlayStore.

hello, i was browsing through google play store in the app icon and stumbled upon this icon pack. I checked the developer clicked on visit website it brought me here. i do have a question for the dev and it is: if you try to create a paid icon pack app. do you have to pay royalties to the app's dev? like do you have to pay google to make a google icon in your paid app?
i know this question might be inappropriate but i searched everywhere on the internet but did not find a clear answer. thank you :)

anticor

Administrator
Yönetici
hello, i was browsing through google play store in the app icon and stumbled upon this icon pack. I checked the developer clicked on visit website it brought me here. i do have a question for the dev and it is: if you try to create a paid icon pack app. do you have to pay royalties to the app's dev? like do you have to pay google to make a google icon in your paid app?
i know this question might be inappropriate but i searched everywhere on the internet but did not find a clear answer. thank you :)
Hi, I'm the dev, There is no need to pay royalties. But sometimes some icons must be removed for Google's policy. ;)

Üst